- Discharge head: cast iron, 2" NPT
- Check valve poppet: check valve not included
- Top bearing: closed, sintered, lead-free sleeve bearing
- Pump shell: heavy wall stainless steel
- Cable guard: stainless steel or crush-proof PVC
- Staging*: Noryl® impellers and diffusers; stainless steel floating bearing inserts and acetal diffuser plates
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel hex shaft with one piece motor-to-shaft coupling
- Motor bracket: NEMA standard, cast iron with stainless steel suction screen
- Motor: All pumps driven by a complete selection of Franklin Electric stainless steel three wire water-lubricated motors. Order motors separately.
- Motor controls: Franklin Electric control boxes required for three wire single phase motors. Furnas magnetic starters and heaters available for three phase units. Order controls separately.
- Well diameter: 4" (10 cm) minimum
* Replacement cartridge assembly available for all models. Includes all necessary parts to restore pumps to like-new performance. No special tools required.
Noryl® is a registered trademark of General Electric.
- 60 Hz
- 1 HP - 7 1/2 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 1 or 3 Ph
- 35, 55, 85 GPM (132, 208, 322 LPM)
- Impeller Type
- Noryl® impellers and diffusers